15 Daily Reminders to Myself
In 2019, I have been starting each morning with the following self-reminders. I hope this encourages you as well.
1. Soli Deo Gloria.
2. More of Him. Less of me.
3. Love others out of the places in you that are whole, not out of the places that need it in return.
4. Be patient with others and with yourself.
5. Be intentional.
6. Be vulnerable but don't chase feelings.
7. Let go of what you think you should be (and what others think you should be) and embrace who you are (and who He says you are).
8. Create every day with excellence.
9. Don't forget to notice the people who make an effort to stay in your life.
10. Make your dreams outweigh your memories.
11. Don't let anyone or anything today take away your love.
12. Don't try to have the best of everything. Make the best of everything.
13. Give yourself a break.
14. Chase your dream, not the competition.
15. Humility. Humility. HUMILITY.